londestudio.com is managed by, and the property of SC LONDESTUDIO SRL. (hereinafter referred to as londestudio.com or We). We recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of personal and financial information. We have instituted strict policies and security measures to protect the information you provide us.
Since personal data of users and customers of this Site may be processed in the European Union, notably in Romania, any processing of Personal Data will be conducted in compliance with applicable Governing Laws.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES LONDË COLLECTS?
We collect your personal data when you place an order, contact our Customer Care team, sign up for our marketing communications, browse our website or use other services offered by our website. The data we collect includes details you provide to us (eg. name, shipping and billing addresses etc) and data regarding your shopping habits and the pages and products you have viewed from your use of the website.
We process the personal data required to complete and despatch your purchase, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, mobile number, telephone number and email address. We collect your email address in order to send you confirmation of your order; We collect your telephone number so that we can contact you if there are any issues with the order.
When registering an account, We collect your name, email address, password, country and additional data regarding your marketing preferences. If you provide us with someone else’s data – for example, if you purchase a product to be delivered to a friend or as a gift – we will collect and process the personal data required to complete the transaction such as the name, delivery address and other contact details for your friend. If you are receiving an item as a gift, we will process your data only to fulfil the gift request and our contractual obligations.
HOW DOES LONDË USE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE?
We use your personal data to:
• Take your orders, process your payments and deliver the items you have purchased
• Detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities. Your data may be transmitted to the police, judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the investigation and prosecution of crimes, the prevention of and protection from threats to public security, to allow LONDESTUDIO SRL to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
• Give you access to services reserved for registered users
• Deliver our newsletter, if you are a subscriber, but only ever in accordance with your preferences; We do not sell your details to third party marketing companies. Please note you can opt out of sales and marketing communications from us at any time.
• Provide you with help and assistance via our Customer Care team
• Personalise your visit to the website and ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with legal requirements, prevent fraud and resolve disputes. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we dispose of it securely according to our data retention and deletion policies.
When you browse our site, we collect the minimum personal data necessary to allow us to provide you with the services of the website, such as placing and holding items in your shopping bag.
DOES LONDË SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHERS?
What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A cookie is a small piece of data that is used to store information on your computer’s browser or program data subfolders when you visit a website, such as londestudio.com (“website”). They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
What cookies does londestudio.com use and for what purpose?
Our website uses various different types of cookies and similar technologies, each of which has a different function as set out in the table below:
These cookies enable the website to recognise you every time you access the website, so that you don’t have to type in your login details each time.
If you have added items to your basket and closed the session without completing your purchase, but have not removed the items from your basket, these cookies enable you to carry on shopping with the same basket the next time you visit the website within a reasonable period of time.
These cookies are not essential for the website to function, but they improve the website and the browsing experience.
These cookies are used for example by Google Analytics in order to carry out statistical analyses of how users use our website through their computers or via our mobile applications, such as how many pages a user has visited or the number of mouse clicks made on a page while using the website. In such events, LONDESTUDIO SRL processes the results of these analyses in an anonymous way and for statistics purposes only, provided that the service supplier uses the cookies in connection with the browser installed on your computer or other device used to browse our website.
How can I disable cookies?
Most web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) are configured to automatically accept cookies. However, most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings, including the disabling of cookies at any time. We wish to make you aware, however, that disabling technical/browsing cookies or functional cookies may prevent our website from functioning correctly and/or may not allow you to fully and effectively take advantage of the services we offer.
.We only use Protected Connections, as demonstrated by the “https” URL prefix and the lock symbol that appears in the browser’s address bar.
To safeguard your Credit Card Purchases, you will always be asked to enter your CVV code for every order. Our Payments Service may carry out anti-fraud checks before approving the transaction and for greater protection, they may contact you for further details before confirming the order.
LONDË uses appropriate security measures to protect the information you provide to us. However, while we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, you accept that no internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be secure from access by unintended recipients and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.
ACCURANCY AND RETENTION
Under the GDPR Law (General Data Protection Regulation), you have the right to:
• Know what personal data of yours we are processing, where that data came from and how we are using that data
• Request the update and correction of the data we hold about you
• Withdraw consent for processing for a specified purpose
• Request deletion of your data from our systems
• Limit or oppose our processing of your data
• Ask us to supply the personal data we hold about you in an easy readable electronic format, or transfer that data direct to a third party nominated by you.
You are entitled to request all of the above from LONDË’s marketing list at any time by contacting our customer service by email email@example.com
ACCEPTANCE OF PRIVACY AND MODIFICATIONS